For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Evolvo Plus"

The boss battle was nice, although more would be fun. You should use zooming out more.

poxpower responds:

Well, more would always be fun in any game :p

Cant find the 3rd secret :/ always love these types of games though. I was invincible when the boss battle started and i think it glitched, i was invincible the whole boss battle. Fun though! Also found waldo and clicked him, not sure if nothing is supposed to happen but nothing happened.

poxpower responds:

IT MAKES A SOUND!! Ok I admit it, I should have given people something cooler than that :p

this game is totally addicting I cant stop playing this

I really think there should be more games like this. Does anyone else think that these kinds of games are really fun to play? You eat, you evolve, you eat more, you evolve more and you watch out for bigger prey.

It's rare to find an exceptionally great game on NG, like this one. Oh, there are some minor bugs, there always are bugs. But I must say, this is one of the few games that I enjoy returning to, as it nails exactly what players like in a game, which is, progressing, leveling up, and discovery, despite the limitations, or rather, because of it. And yeah, I never expected a canadian to make a good game ever.