Reviews for "Traal"

In this game you must be carefull... you know... maybe if you point a monster with the torch... you will run away into spikes, if you are a IDIOT! MY CAT IS MORE BRAVE THAN THIS MAN IN THE GAME!

should change the diffuculty and explain whats happening

At first it was fun because it was simple, than out of nowhere I get inside a room that is very very hard. Kind of like 20 times harder than the last room. But you get a one because it is in fact a game. Not sure what the notes are for (to gather them all? to tease you in a pointless task? in order to complete the map so you can get out?). If there were real words with some scary stuff than I may understand the notes a little bit more and have a will to get them.

This game is one of those large pixel games that is easy to make and I don't see very much hard work here. Just walls, death triggers, and patrolling monsters. No plot, no other characters, no words, and nothing that makes this game stand out. Just add a little bit more on your next game to keep people playing your game.

The gimmick on this sucks.
OH NO A MONSTER, BETTER RUN INTO SPIKES!
Nothing redeeming about this piece of shit.

As much as I would like to like this game, I can't. I can't like a game that, with a straight face, calls itself a 'horror' game, when it's not scary. At all.
No, other people who enjoyed this game: stop typing, I can feel it. This was not the great 'ambience' scary like the early Silent Hills and Amnesia. This was high-pitched BG music, an annoying mechanic and almost Braid-like pretentiousness from how it's descibed as a 'horror' game. (Calm down, note the 'almost'.)

Despite this, you still get half a star for effort and the fact it isn't absolute drivel like 90% of the games on Newgrounds.