Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

Nice animation, good voice acting, too bad its pretty short tho' i agree with the wiiu kid

Saw this on youtube, good thing it is now here on Newgrounds so I can give my opinion:
I definetly love the humor you provided in this, because it shows exactly what nearly every others say to Nintendo fans "LOL YOU ARE A NINTY FAG" or something of the sort, the wii-U definetly has potential, it just depends on the way Nintendo utilizes, but hey, a new Windwaker remake in the future, and much more, sounds all great to me. That aside, this was definetly a great little short, aside from the fact I wish you truly COULD bring out your wii-U that far, often mine disconnects when moving around from living room to my room. Definetly bring more of these awesome fucking shorts Ricepirate, you do them greatly.

I'd like to see Your Xbox still be in one peice after that.
Good work.

NERD POWER!

"nice wii u."
"thanks."
"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC."
i was really hoping he would say "well, i stole your face."