Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

absolutly beautiful

I don't leave reviews at all really but here it goes. The video overall was good with nothing for me to complain about. The animation was smooth and the style was nice. However, it wasn't all that funny with the three guys. The ending caught me off guard though and made me chuckle and glad those three got what was coming to them, Nintendoh ftw!!! :)

nice, entertaining and funny

"At least it's trying to be different!"

Nintendo? Trying to be original? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Excellent work as usual my good sir. I would assume your take on the Wii U is a positive one. I personally am not a nintendo fanboy so i can't exactly rally behind the message partially because i feel "New Super Mario Bros. X" has become Nintendo's Call of Duty-esque crutch. The animation is clean and the voice acting is light hearted and charming. So i will base it my rating upon that. Looking forward to more from you in the future RicePirate!