Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

Not much to say. It's funny. :)

Like everything else I see you work on, I like this. It does what it is supposed to do, and is slightly humorous with its delivery. You'll get enough praise from others for the quality of this (as you should) so I'll get to my constructive criticism.

Your visual style seems to constantly change. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you've given us "Cyanide and Happiness" looking stickmen to well-drawn characters. This toon is somewhere in between. I'm not saying it would be better to have everything exquisitely drawn, but I'm glad you didn't use the stickmen. I think it wouldn't have delivered your message as well. Also, I was a bit distracted at first because the characters all looked like they came from "Adventure Time".

In all honestly, that's all I got for criticism. This was well done in all aspects, and I'll be waiting anxiously for what's next. I just hope that people will judge this for its delivery of an opinion of the Wii U (which I agree with), and not for the opinion itself.

Nice! I tought you were going to jerk about the Wii U being shit, but this really surprised me and I liked it!

People should think this about most consoles that try a diferent aproach instead of just downright shutting down any try to do something diferent!

I aprove of this video :3