Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

The animations are lovable and the characters reactions funny in a way but i didn't understand what the poet mean (as greeks say) when it comes to burned humour like that anyway cool as an underground concept.

um, ok?

If that's a turbo chicken, it's a turbo loading bar! :D

loads out of thin air

Great animation and comedic timing, my man! I couldn't understand what Turbo Chicken was saying some of the time, but no biggie! Of five stars you deseve: Zigazig-Ha!

HI C YA HOLD TIGHT!

Is the chicken the same voice as Roberto from Futurama? Good job.

boybogart responds:

I don't think he is, but yeah, he's awesome.

Hehe, i got a kick out of that! I think what really did it was Turbo Chicken's voice. It always goes to show that sometimes an actors performance is just as important as the writing. Plus I've always had a hankering for Dark Humour to whet my palette. <3

The animation was pretty good too. I'll admit that the art style "wasn't for me" but I'm not going to dock any points for that, it'd kind of be dickish because it's not that it is BAD art - it is drawn well, I dunno the style just won't become one of my favourites. But that's mostly a nitpick, since its truly the content that counts and it was a fun short!

boybogart responds:

This has got to be one of my favorite reviews here on NG. Thanks CroutonsofDeath!