Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

Had some trouble trying to understand what the chicken and the mom were saying... but otherwise that was good =)

nice

This made my day yesterday and today, great story and animation. Great character design, acting and composition. Can't wait to see more :D

boybogart responds:

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Wow man I really enjoy your animation style!
Kind of reminiscent of Super Jail meets Adventure Time, good stuff.
The voice acting was also pretty hilarious and over the top, love it!
Keep up the great work!

sweet!

Holy shiznit, that was so awesome! The random inserted clips (wtf Spice Girls?) helped keeping it fresh, and the surprising ending finished it off better than what I had in mind. Smoothly animated as well, great voice acting and sound effects, this deserves all stars.

Thanks Kantoken!

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool and rare O_O

ooooo