Reviews for "Reverie"

the game is okay.. I like it, but the black and white thing kinda creeps me out, and it makes me uneasy.. although, I like the idea behind it. It's a good game.. You have to have the patience and the smarts to beat some of the levels.. :) It's a really good puzzle game. I could say that much.

please make a second part !!! (with more harder level than the last ;p )

it greatly diminished its appeal when i found the hidden time trial. please make it easier. 2/10

It was pretty good, but it was more based off perfect timing. And your dream blocks act more like ice blocks. He would literally slide off them. It was a good concept and I hope you make a second version that upgrades this one.

This game was took a concept that had already been done, and made it soooo much better.

Please make more!

I rate it gap-toothed smile.