Reviews for "Get meh a beer!"

for a first game it was nice and simple, obviously it was short but that was the point, things were easy to find, not bad

Thank you, kind sir.

how could you put this as a kids game, seriously!, i'm surprized you made it past the under judgement part of this site, honest to god, why?

GimmeSumJava responds:

T means teen, not toddler.

Fairly good design,hard to tell you what you did wrong because it is such a simple game.In future point and clicks more endings are always good.

Okay, duly noted.

Funny, liked it. :)

Thanks dude!

you have a lot of potential as a developer. the artwork, while not the best is serviceable but the game is fun to play. while you're considering this review. get me a beer.

Yes father...