For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Get meh a beer!"

In a future game (or maybe sequel) you should add a pair of boxing gloves or a bat.So the kid can get revenge on his dad by beating him up :3

You. I like you.

nice for a 30 sec game, for all three medals, do some more, but add more to it so it can be fun

Okay, thanks.

I second StrawberryDiva01's comment, it was fun but it was a little short for my liking. More scenarios and more objects would make it last longer and add to the appeal. Maybe add little "easter eggs" or secrets that are harder to find and reward your player with better medals.

Good luck with your next game and thanks for your upload!

Thanks for your review!

make a series. it could be preety good.

Will try.

do more like that plz and dont make it long that was just right do a sequel!!! plz!!!!!!!

GimmeSumJava responds:

Please PM me why not to make them longer?