Reviews for "Strike Force Heroes"

Incredible game but unfortunately, in the new newgrounds player the game would glitch whenever I tried to play mission one, hoping it will be fixed soon.

My favourite shooting game. I remember playing this game everyday for weeks. The gameplay is smooth and easy to understand. The hero classes are easy to understand and fairly well balanced. The plot is cliche but at least there is one, unlike most action games on Newgrounds.
My only main problems:
1) Money earned by one hero class cannot be used for other classes.
2) Melee should not be a main weapon for assassins. This makes bot assassins with melee easy to pick on.
3) Bot players do not know how to use secondary weapons to their full effect.

Spongebob is retarded

fix this the game glitched when i started misson 1

My favourite since 8 years now.when i joined mauritius island, i found this game here. But i did not have an acoount.