Reviews for "Sugar, sugar 2"

Good game, sweet music, awesome idea. Great job

A really great game with entertaining physics and I just really love the whole concept, very unique. Can't really think of anything I could tell you that'd make it better, but, maybe the addition of metals? Great game.

Very creative game. I love it.

Awesome game, but It's so slow and frustrating.. I mean, I can deal with most puzzle games, but I couldn't even take the time to do this one just out of having to wait 5 minutes per level. Besides that, really good game, And I couldn't find any flaws except for that so, Good job! :D

really good game. i can still remember the first one. and this is twice as better!