For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sugar, sugar 2"

its great game if your bored i remeber the first one great job!

please, i beg you, add a walkthrough-link, level 10 makes me crazy! i can not solve it!

It's pretty fun, but it desperately needs some kind of fast forward button for levels where all you're doing is waiting for your lines to guide all the sugar to the rest of the 5 cups. Instead of just sitting there for 3 minutes, you could just fast forward and be done with it in 30 seconds. Also, an in-game mute button would be nice. The game itself is good though. Not too different from the first, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

not really different from the first few games. its really no more than a level pack for the first game

plz add a mute button.
the music is driving me insane.

over all great game