Reviews for "Fazbear Necessities FNAF"

I Love this Song! I really like foxy voice, also I may be wrong but is that song from jungle book? it sound like it, well the start of it not the end song ^^'' I don't remember that one! xD Anyways Great work! :3

I'm laughing because it's so good! (Reminds me of my little sister at Chuck E. Cheese...)

...what a way to start my tour again here, it's quite catchy, well once the singing starts, and this reminds me slightly of some music i've heard in my childhood, i just can't remember where i've hear it.

wut the LOL uh okey? the end was like uh uh uh uh uh WHAT THE FUCK (edit from the future, GOD i was cringy back then goddamn! still great n wholesome song tho)

I hear this song in Geometry Dash all the time. It great!!!