Reviews for "The Bester Game Ever Made"

364/449
in the end he relises that this game isnt put together good ether

In the beginning, I was skeptical. I didn't really approve of the poor writing, nor did I approve of the lack of media behind this game. After all, if this really was the "Bester Game Ever", I asked myself, then why hadn't I heard about it until now? But all my doubts were assuaged the moment I engaged myself in this game. From the initial art to the stunning ending, I've found myself crying, laughing, and even mourning along with Mr. Dinosaur. The creativity of this game, the subtle pop culture references, the portrayal of Mr. Dinosaur as an extinct warrior battling to save those around him in the face of fear can be called nothing else but truly beautiful. So congratulations to you, gentlemen. And godspeed in spreading this masterpiece throughout the world.

Good job. You discovered the only way to DIE IN THIS GA-... NO!!!
NOT LIKE IN THE OTHER DINO GAME!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
GRRRRR

I know it's a joke but.... why?

THIS IS NOT THE BESTEST GAME EVER.THIS IS THE BEST,THIS-IS-BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.also there are better games than this shitty painted pixeled crap