Reviews for "CopsOnFireWithErections"

...

Many people might think this is useless, but I didn't understand a thing. Though I'd like to thank you fromt the part of others that understood it and looking at the comments, many people appreciate it. I give it a 7 for the nice animation and for all those people that enjoyed your art. And cause YOU made it, after all.

MihanDeNoob,

obviously doesnt get the humor that goes on in this in-freakin-credible animation.oh yeah gotta tell ya something........MONKEY KNIFE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sexual-Lobster

I love this one a lot. Could you do something legendary and re-vamp "Great Weed Drought of 03'" and put in credits of who voiced what? I seriously liked the White d00ds narration and obviously Fernando. Those two kinda remind me of an alternative version of the characters in Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas. By re-vamp. I mean just do the art you do now into it now. That shit was the best! Sorry review went way off the current vid. Yeah, this one was funny when they both woke up by the corpse, haha!

what?

What the fuck is this?

Figures...

Wizard: 'But what on earth gives its price to life?'
Death: 'CATS. CATS ARE NICE.'
-From the Discworld.
Anyhow, I still do not find it on par with the rest of your material. But since I'm such a sellout wh*re towards you, I still give you a 10 and a 5.
Be well.