Reviews for "Naruto as The Simpsons!"

Totally random...

but I like it!

nice

make ned flanders - guy sensei
great drawings btw

LOL @ Uchiha Moe

You did an excellent job on these, you could even make an animation if you wanted to probably. It could use some music or sound effects though. I hope to see more of your work on here. :D

lloydvdw responds:

I tried to put music on it, but for some reason CS3 nor CS5 can't import mp3's. I didn't have any problems when Flash was still from macromedia.

I also converted my mp3 to wav, but my wav file plays at double speed in flash for some ******* reason :(

Can't seem to fix it, any suggestions?

This ia pretty great. I love all the parody. it was sad that I did not see any of the Mafia dudes but one. It be nice to see Don Vittorio DiMaggio, im pretty sure hes not here. You casted Sasuke perfectly lol. It was all so a joy trying to find out who is who. It been years since I watched The Simpsons.

Great work and hope you do more with this.

ADD MARGE FOR PETES SAKE THARE IS NO MARGE or can you tell me whare she is? if thare is one and try to make a game out of that this is awsome i'll give 5 stars when you do that for now i will give 4 1/2 stars

lloydvdw responds:

Marge is kurenai, 3row on the left. But not really recognizable anymore cause of the hair.
Anyway, next time put a little effort when you're typing and use punctuation, i had to read it 3 times before I understood what you were saying :-D

Anyway thanks for the stars!