Reviews for "Jade Wolf 3 Demo"

Howdy,Happy new year from Argentina!First thank you for sharing this game with us,hope you're doing well,I'm very exited by the update on jadewolf.net,that is a great new for us all,please accept this fanart as a token of admiration https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/herowolffenix/jade-wolf-by-sedition-games-fanart , Happy new year for everyone!

Hi, its great to have news! (If somebody sees this,check out the jadewolf.net site) I think this deserves more exposition to the public,like aofficial facebook fan page or a deviantart group, so the fandom keeps growing,this is an epic job,hope it comes to android with adds so we can give some value and apreciation back, thank you bro!

not sure if the autor of this game is still here,but well i just have to say it

This game series Jade Wolf = awesome,when I found this game I was very excited ,this game is awesome because i like wolves there are not many cool wolves games,although never was sure if jade wolf is male or female jaja,and this game has all these cool mysteries,hidden places,ancient structures,cool music and all those original bosses and enemies,the giant plants that came from the gound,,of course the temple in the sky,always was thinking how the fck would it be inside,or even the sky world itself,the sky wolves and their mystic glowing (Amazon for example),the epic feeling when playing Jade Wolf 2 in that dream where you jump in a elevator and the sky goes full night and all becomes black,and the fireworks,and the part when you finally collected all the jade amulets,this game was epic,fresh and misterious,funny and unique,altrough many time has pased,I hope to see some news very soon

great but sometimes i does some thing it does it over and over

da BEST GAME EVA