Reviews for "The 3 Pigs MV"

Nice animation

The music hurt my ears, but since it isn't your own, I'll vote only on the animation which was superb.

Had a friend who draws a lot like this, little sonic characters and such, so probably why I enjoyed it so much. This is pretty much what her work would look like if she ever animated it.

Awesome piggies.

great

that was a great movie. hope you got a A. did you write the song or just animate around some other guys song?

wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

duuude that was awsome!!!! greeaaat work

This was simply awesome.

Definately made my day today. Keep it up, Aero!

Entertaining 'til the end

Great music choice and great animation. The beginning made me think of old cartoons - the good kind when cartoons on TV were worth watching. Very colorful and drawn simply but not poorly.
I liked it all from start to finish. There are some things that could've been improved, but nothing worth mentioning. Mostly little details that are pretty much covered by the description.
The changes in the scenes for each house kept it from getting monotonous. By that I mean the changes on the chalkboard, the wolf's expression, and the interior setting with each of the pigs. Clearly effort was put into this to keep it interesting all the way through.
Overall it's a cool little flash. Hope you get an A.