Reviews for "Runeseekers 2"

Touching

Good game! The artwork is nice, and that together with the music makes a good game of this one. It is also challenging because nothing speaks for itself to get and give.

Keep up the work ; )!

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks, I enjoy painting scenery, this was an excellent excuse to paint a whole bunch. :D

nice

what?i can't use tab cheat?GOOD! and i love the art, good game.

This is... different

Still a nice game. I just have a problem with some of the spelling errors, like when you click the powder horn, it says "In sounds empty though" when it should say "It sounds empty though". I know, very minor issue. There was another but I forgot what it was already.

Well anyways, glad to see you put an in-game walkthrough for this game unlike the last one.

Loading problems

For some reason it does not load, refreshing page / clearing cache does not help, all I get is white screen. >_>

Unplayable.

The massive "STOLEN" screen kinda limits you to... Music?