Reviews for "Runeseekers 2"

interesting.

In the little time i had to experience your games, Hyptosis, it seems they give off a vibe of... you know, intriguing characteristics. Mostly (and highly unlikely) found in any other game. That little mysterious-newly formed adventure sequence. it's basically "What if" scenarios. And that's what i LOVE about your games. Unique.

Keep it up, bro. 10/10 5/5.
(Honestly i don't know why this game is rated below an 8/10...)

Nice!

I had so much trouble finding the seed for the vegetable puff but all in all, it was so cute. Good job and I love your art.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! ^_^

Beautiful

I love your art and the gameplay. The music goes especially well.
I could just sit and stare at it for hours.

Confusing but nice

A bit more direction and more hints as to what you can interact with would be nice, but generally a nice and calm little adventure game.

lovethe art and music but..

this game has little or no direction i found my self going to ramdom places and had nidea what i was doing maby its just me but good job anyway