Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

*lol*

*lol* Funny game! Too easy! The conversation between Megaman and the boss was funny, so was the end! Great game but it feels like the characters movement is to....laggy, hacky, it's hard to express, but it feels like megaman only has 3 movements (jump, fire, and power attack)and the enemy 1 =(

This game is cool.

It cold be much better though I might make one
If this games creator helps me.I would give it 2
thumps up.

i love megaman

megaman is a great game i love what you did to it

not good. not bad

That was normal,but really a bit slow,and the music was so so.Why you call that game megaman X?Thats not megaman x,that's the normal megaman.

o.k. i guess.

it wasn`t amazing, yet it didn`t suck. i liked it a little bit, it`s just that it wasn`t as good as i thought it will be because it is Megaman,(which is an awesome series.) and i really didn`t like the whole idea about waiting for your energy to get to it`s max. so to sum it all up, it`s not a bad game, it`s just a little sucky to me. i don`t hate it though.