Reviews for "MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2"

Was pretty fun...

Ahh...reminds me of the good times when all I did was SNES... pretty good replica...not quite the full level...but it had the important stuff...*goes to find SNES and play it again*

ill b nice...

WTF WAZ THAT?! dude u need to put more time into thngs! that waznt 2 good,ur supossed to make him shoot the way he faces and the enemies hp is 2 high for random thngs,one full blast is supposed to kill them...rethnk how u make thngs

o.k. i guess.

it wasn`t amazing, yet it didn`t suck. i liked it a little bit, it`s just that it wasn`t as good as i thought it will be because it is Megaman,(which is an awesome series.) and i really didn`t like the whole idea about waiting for your energy to get to it`s max. so to sum it all up, it`s not a bad game, it`s just a little sucky to me. i don`t hate it though.

I didn't hate this

it was pretty good. not very original, but you can't go wrong with mega man. I didn't understand why there was two buttons to fire though.

What is a reefer?

Why is Vile offering reefers to MegaMan X anyway? I mostly liked
this game because it's small and runs fairly good on my computer, cause my computer sucks...