Reviews for "Pee Man - The Game"

Epic Game

Great game. But the main reason I'm here is because there was another game here, from much longer ago, that had a boss fight like this. Think you were fighting a giant shadow monster. It had segments after that where you became a ninja then a hitman. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? What it's called?

I've seen this game on other sites but I just didn't think it looked fun until i finally played it. It is fuckin' awesome.

I got all the achivements, even the secret one! To get the secret achivement you must kill the final boss and don't let him escape.

I just got all achievements. WORTH IT and I will play again