For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Haunt the House"

Fun, funny and cute :)

Brings back great memories from when I was a young gamer :) Best game I have played in a while 10/10

Looks like Ghostie has three new friends beacuse of me!YAY
Good game btw,you put a lot of tought in this,i really like it!

Cute and fun! It's a simple concept, but you put a lot of imagination into the possessions. My favorites included the flour demon and the bed blankets turning into a snake. I laughed when I saw that the dead folks weren't as gone as I'd thought, and what started as a punchline became a surprisingly exacting challenge. When I finally got S ranking, I was let down to see that the ghost had the same frown animation, but the accomplishment felt worth it.

And thank you for making the exit hallway a long, straight shot. Once I learned that the people would notice my location and run the other way, it became a game of herding people -- lining them up and sweeping them out. My favorite scare tactics worked by getting their attention first: the crash-hand combo of the wall dishes, and the lightning-yeti combo of the den mirror.

Catchy music, fun game -- great job!

Super cute and lots of fun. The ghosts animations are especially well done :)