Reviews for "Haunt the House"

Hi can I make a gaming video of me playing this amazing game for YouTube? I will include this link
Thx!! <3

Cute for game about scaring people, the art style is great, the animations are unique, and the ranks add replayability. Good job, one of my favorite games on Newgrounds.

Years later, and this is still one of my favorite games on Newgrounds. I love everything about it! Not many games put you in the role of a ghost trying to scare people, which is a shame-- because as this game and its sequels have proven, it's a LOT of fun. I've been able to S-rank it about two or three times, and it's a test of patience. A fun test.

Also the ghost is really adorable and if you guys made a plushie of it I bet it would sell pretty well. I'd buy one. Just a suggestion.

I remember playing this game years back, I still love this game to bits. ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

This game is so entertaining and funny :D >:D