For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Radio Zed"

Great Gamer!

Faster reloading!Please!

great game!

It was a great game got hard tho after a while but i played it for a good 30 mins so i gave you an 8

I loved it

Really enjoyed playing this. I guess its right up my street. I didnt experience any of the lag or slow down that the others have mentioned. Perhaps you could offer a low quality option? I liked the graphical style and found the difficulty level just challenging enough. I would admit that it can be a little repetitive but thats what defense games are really. Perhaps add some variation in the zombies if you make another version. Good stuff!

Pretty playable

The biggest complaint I have with this game is that it just take so long to kill those stupid zombies. At least it is comforting knowing that you are not the only one out there killing them, especially with two other guys. I was a little bothered by the small size of everything, but it worked out fine overall. I normally do not think of taking five rounds to kill a single zombie! Then again, I love zombie stuff which I why I became a bit addicted to this game. It is cool how you have so much mobility to go around everywhere.