For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Reincarnation: TCOU"

Gotta say the graphics, audio (both in sound effects, voice acting and music), the gameplay and the story are always very enjoyable to experience. This was no different in that regard.

My only complaint is that Reincarnation hasn't been picked up as an animated series by a major broadcasting company. I mean I would love to see that darn cat just ice someone on a weekly basis.

LiLg responds:

I haven't been approached by the right company yet.

Love these games. Bite-sized puzzles. They'd be great as an anthology, like they're all one game connected by a loose story. Just spit-balling.

wouldn't load for me.....10/10 literally the best game i've ever played that immersed the character in real life situations.

good job on the game

Like all Reincarnation games (including non -minis) this is a little too short and solutions are not always logical. I am sad author dropped the more fun Groswold the Goblin series for Reincarnation.

Reincarnation series is like fast food for adventure games - easy for author to produce in large quantities and we players will eat it despite it not giving a satisfaction a proper adventure game gives.