Reviews for "Reincarnation: TCOU"

Admittedly, I find this to be the weakest game in the series. There are a few jarring errors in the voice-acting quality, where some audio clips are far higher in quality than the others, and the way Saul was killed looks very silly and doesn't make sense until you think some. The game's puzzles also stumped me in a few places.
Otherwise, it's still a good Reincarnation game- just not as strong as the others.

Oh yes, by the way, for anyone that missed the hint, the door code is 198. It's listed in the Bible, but I missed it the first time too. It didn't click until I looked at the book again later.

what is the darn code for door

Man I love this game, This is my 2nd favorite of the series

YES! killing a pedophile is always a great experience. besides, it was quite fun! i love the little devil's design too...
i only discovered the reincarnation series recently and i'm glad about that!

I love the reincarnation games this is one of my favourite ones