Reviews for "Cannon Shot"

Good game

All in all, its a good game. There is only one tiny problem, the indicator bar that helps aim disappears, thins out or simply fails to show the real power behind the shot. Keep up the great work!

Few things....

First, please let us fire all our cannon balls before the level is over. I really would like to see how many i can get per level. You can even have the players score be an acumulation of points for all levels.

Level 18: +4str +4stm leather belt? OOOOOO AHHHHH!!!!! Jk. Seriously thoguh, the physics on that level are messed up. My ball was going thgouh the block below the cannon.

Level 24: OMG physics. I think you may have too many boxes on screen at once being affected by the flash physics engine. after i fired the first shot, my computer cried. Perhaps you have a better machine than the rest of us, but please, turn off physics (if possible) after everythign stops or atleast settles, untill we fire again.

All in all, excellent game.

9 stars thoguh because i want to be able to shoot the cannon more.

pretty good

but its way too easy, and the the amount of blocks don't make sense with how little you need to get to win, but otherwise a solid game that could be very addicting with more to it

Good

Some levels were just way to easy. Other than that, it was a great game!

not enough

it was too short, too easy and too boring.
some suggestions:
1) only show the arc on easy levels \
2) don't end the level as soon as you reach the score
3) add a high score (goes along with #2 but still)
4) make the mute button work
it was a good start but needs work