For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Manhattan Project"

Starting over?

A reset button would be a godsend in this game.

FrozenFire responds:

there is a reset button "F5"

it was alright

the game itself was awsome but there was not enughf days maby if you put atlest 50 days it would have been better

its alright but....

my biggest problem is the lag, because I can't even move the gun around very much, making it hard to shoot the things I want to.... and also when I start the level the bomb atomaticly lands at the begining making it immposible to choose where it will explode.

Free play mode

The game does seem to be built around difficulty, and in order to win it felt like i had to ignore every other upgrade except for the Turret, which in itself seemed buggy. It was like I had to click on the object in order to damage it rather than the line of fire. Having an auto turret would be nice, like a machine gun, and the repairs felt way to high. Decreasing repairs by at least 10% would be okay. As well, a free play mode would be nice too.
At the end of the game I didn't know what my score was, because i was unaware of the game ending as soon as you bought the A-Bomb. You should at least have allowed us to use it once before ending the game.

Not bad.

Not bad. But not good. It was very fun, but it had so much lags and...Only 25 days?! C'mon,man! It's hard to get the atomic bomb for 25 days, not to mention how hard it is to get the money when the gameplay is such a lag.

Problems :
Pop-ups appear from God knows where
LAG
25 days limit
Hard to get money
Expensive store items

Needs:
We should be able to select dificulity. The harder it is, the less days you have
Cheaper and more upgrades