Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tower of Doom!"

Good but short

I really enjoyed this game but it was a bit to easy and to short besides that it would be a 10

Good game!

I like the music, the anims, everything, except it needs a little bit of variety.. Still quite difficult..

Great Idea, just not implemented in the best way.

Needs way more upgrades for the tower, and maybe keep the upgrades after a victory. This was fun, but it could be so much better.

Almost impossible to lose

Tower defense games require careful testing to create a good sense of balance, strategy and variety.

This game had none of that.

I never once got close to losing and really never had much of a strategy... I just picked all fire or all magic upgrades and builds. The strategy of investing in more than one tower type for combined powers is a staple of tower defense games but this game actually makes building more than one tower type a bad idea since your build costs go up incrementally each time you build, while your upgrade dollars will end up spread between two different types of towers.

Aside from the above, each level really felt like the same as the last except for some extra units that never really were any tougher since I always had stronger towers.

not bad

But needs work:

Upgrades after you win battles, idk how long the game is cause i played 4 levels and kinda got bored,

When you have two of the same towers (for ex fire) they attack the same unit even though they kill enemies in one hit. not good.