Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tower of Doom!"

Great game!

I agree with Cicgnar would of been awesome to see the destruction of the land. This kept me entertain for a while, although it was a little easy. Only bad point I came across which isn't your problems is the cheating, I really wanted to see how well I did =(

Very Good but...

Well, I find it was kinda lacking. Graphics are nice, music isn't at all bad and gameplay is good.

Only throwbacks are...well, no ending level animation and Magic Towers. They are totally unbalanced. In fact you only need them and their upgrades. Arrow tower is only good for tutorial, after that you may as well forget it. Fire Tower is not bad, but unnecessary. Frost Tower I didn't even use it once.

Maybe for Arrow do it attack with more than 1 arrow at a time and may be useable. Fire should do splash damage and there should be enemies magic resistants so you can't do like I did, forsake all but magic towers and beat the game.

pretty freakin good :D

i thought this was a pretty cool game :)

Needs more...Animations...

So the whole point of the game is to survive until you can use the destruction spell.
this could be made better if:
1. there was a bar showing how much more time is needed for the spell. plus have the user cast the spell instead of the level ending abrupt.
2. Show the destruction of the land, I want to see falling meteorites, flaming humans running around, you know, destruction.

Magic

Leveling up Magic towers makes it near impossible to lose. In the last level i had 4 fully upgraded and nothing could touch me. The game needs more depth, balancing of towers (arrow and frost were useless). I liked the concept however and the gameplay itself is quite good. Well done.