Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

good shit

i enjoyed this piece on many levels animation was tight story wasnt bad fight scenes and angles where great. still wanted to put my two cents though to reply on the comment ur character had bout why God creates thoses destined to burn in hell. the way i see it, it all goes back to free will. to create life it was only just that God would give us free will to chose to do right or wrong and also pay for our own mistakes. God can create u with he best intentions just like u could have a son and have the best intentions for him but if ur son wants to be like hitler theres nothing much u can do unless u imposed on his free will.

JazLyte responds:

The point of what he was saying is that if God knows a guy is going to burn in hell anyway, why would he even make the person believing he has a choice in the matter? If there's one future outcome, there can't be any choices, because there's only ONE thing that's going to happen. If it's like that, human life is just an exhibition with no real point. Just like this cartoon!

Don't ponder thoughts you've heard cartoon characters say, it ain't healthy ;) Glad you enjoyed the toon though!

That's weird.

For i second I could sworn had a taste of Samurai Champloo in my mouth.
Well, whether this a a message for "Enlightening" religious people or not. this was a pretty good.

Smooth

This thing is kickass. I feel as though some of the combat animation jumped around, but I love your concept and your art style delivers it.

Welcome back to Newgrounds!!!

The story here was interesting as is the main character. I admire the sort of outsiders who question athourity expecially hypocrtical religious athourity. Anyway keep working at it, if you ever need an extra writer let me know.

Oh FYI stem cell research has the potential to cure crippled people someday, which is why it's so important.

JazLyte responds:

I never left man! :P And I know about stem cell research and am not against it.

wow thats interesting