Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "EVolution-pilot"

Just Awesome

I love the entire thing, the style, the humor, just everything. I love how even after a million years they remember Back to the Future :D, Just one question, how are the males distinguished from the females? Have we just not seen any in there or is it something more subtle?

EVanimations responds:

females are just as distinguishable from men as they are now, (breasts, more feminine figure, pointier face, different uniforms that sport tunics instead of high collars) but they are kept in the house, just like ancient greeks.

just sort of a primordial "sexist pecking order" thing going on.

this is the only time the world of 1002010 AD will be shown from now on, the only places this time period will be seen is in flashbacks or timecomm transmissions from Xleek's boss.

Other Lifeforms

So are you going to introduce us to other lifeforms or are there others is the human race the only one, what im saying is atleast put in the smallest part of info inro duce us to something new mabye make it more interesting, but thats just and idea for in the next sequil... This was great but It couldve been longer. 10/10

EVanimations responds:

yes, other races will be loosely referenced to. like alien immigration problems.

Nice job man

We are the aliens, hell yea man. You've got the masterplan fo sho

hahahahahahahahaha

hey thats cheating

hilarious,still wow,1 mil years and were still fighting at jobs and dealing w/ bs stuff,we'll never learn will we?