Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

interesting

like the rest of ur games this is deep i bet in real life u have many questions the irritates u cuz u dont have the answer

Uuh

I love the but the game is too boring, sorry

Cool

The game is great. I also like the concept that you are playing in babies dreams. Almost reminds me of the reason why children are more apt to see ghosts and spirits than adults.

I'm Confused

Well the pixel artwork was actually quite superb an the animation superb as well, there really isn't much to complain about with this standard. The music was amazing to the ears. The sound is great, it's minimal, but what's here is good. The controls are masterful, it's easy to control your character and the concept of walking on different ceilings and such and flying is amazing and fun. The gameplay is a hit and miss, it's great to see these different storylines, but what kind of cripples this is the level design with the rifts. They are placed in obscure places from time to time and at times even have mazes made out of them which I find to be bullshit in certain games to make a maze out of things that kill you with one hit. This game resembles two other Newgrounds games "William & Sly" and "When Pigs Fly" however unlike "William & Sly" this isn't really all that boring and has an interesting story to tell as well, but like "When Pigs Fly" it can be tedious as hell as well. Speaking of the storyline, I really want to know what all is going on here. It's so bizzarre while at the same time being unique. I can sense something here of a deeper meaning, but I'm not sure what it is, but this should've had more of an ending to it than just this sad and/or cliffhanger ending. This game probably won't be for everyone out there, it's an adventure game with a storyline, unlike "William & Sly" though.

|| Good Points ||
*Superb Story

|| Bad Points ||
*Gameplay - Level Design

FTAGHN!

I didn't expect this from reading the title. Good job! Downward jumping is fun.