Reviews for "Sex with Angel"

not that great

man ive played these kind of sex games before and this one is by far the worst and i think that picture of the girl is stolen from somethingelse too. How are you just going to blurr out the v-jay jay looks like somone needs to back up and punt to rethink this again

......

do i really have to say it? you put absolutely no effort in this game other then to rip off of an existing game. thinking about it do you even know the meaning of effort? you ripped off of a good series and made a crappy game out of it.

you get 2 thumbs down, a fart, and a 0/10.......evildoer

pathetic

it's almost like a clone of games of desire's m'n'f games but shittier, also I've to agree with LGNBAR it's as if you put no effort into the game

sub-par

This would have been top shelf a decade ago. It's just a poor rip-off of meet-n-fuck and to top it off? pixels! junk, this is junk. If you are going to copy a style improve on it. Don't make some ham-handed knock-off. pixels?! Are you serious?