Reviews for "Mudfucker (Instrumental)"

This is a kickass track, imo. Instrumentals are just my thing though.
Would use something like this in a game if I ever manage to make one. lol

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers man. The 4 bars per verse can get quite boring, without anything else going on. I will be adding vocals one day...but will keep the instrumental up for flash guys to chop up and use in their flashes.

This sounds scary fucking badass! I fucking love it! Drums and bass sounds amazing!
Great work man! 5:ed and downloaded!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanka mang. hopefully I'll get some vox or leads done on this pig. haha..Cheers bro.

Hey baddie, this kicks serious ass. I dunno what happened but I blacked out for 4:02 mins, and when I came to my senses my mouse was broke, that's how much I fived it.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

OMG, like where in the hell did you go??!?!?! Happy new years and holidays and all that jazz, to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, for the rad review, brother. Glad you are still kickin!

I want to throw down some real aggressive and pissed vox on this fucker if that'd be cool with you.
Digged it.

Do it!

Killer fuckin' shit Badman. I've more than impressed with your new stuff. Keep it up. This one now has a permanent home on my iPod too.