Reviews for "Mudfucker (Instrumental)"

Only thig mudy in ur fookin tone.. man ur fckin noob...LOLZ

Just kidding man, the mix sounds pretty good in my headphones. I really like that bass, mine died a little while ago... now I miss it..haha. This has almost a Godsmack kind of vibe, with a little Alice in Chains or even Pearl Jam. But obviously a lot heavier haha, just has that alternative vibe somewhat. This would definitely sound awesome with vocals, hopefully get a collab soon..

Cheers

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

How the fuck did I miss this??? Yeah, mud. I like it. haha...bass too...new one. Like getting a hot rod...gotta drive around peeling out everywhere...haha.
Fun stuff, gotta buckle myself down and crank out a meaningful tune soon. Cheers brother.

I knew when i saw mudfucker this was gonna be good, thx for not disappointing

Oh my god. Someone who feels my pain of the fucking Tuesday. They're the worst man. And nice song! I love all those guitar riffs and double kicking on dem drums. Only thing I didn't like too much was the bass, forgive me if I'm wrong, it just seems so low. When it's low it seems out of pitch. I don't even know dude. It's a sick song altogether anyway.

You've earnt yourself a new follower. :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brother. Glad you dig it. Yeah, bassssss was pounding! Usually I bury it in the mix. Was trying out some new tonage. Thanks for the review and follow man. Hope I wont disappoint. ;)

This stuff makes me want to break things

Do IT

great song

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mang, glad you dig it. :)