Reviews for "Revert to Growth"

awesome

The are is awesome, the concept is awesome, the music.... could use some work, loops are very annoying, BUT STILL AWESOME!

AethosGames responds:

Awesome. I'll keep it in mind for the sequel (if there is one)

Worth it-

I enjoyed playing, It's a good game :)
Thanks.
I give it a 5/5 + 10/10

AethosGames responds:

No, thank YOU for playing. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

very nice

AWSOME GAME plz make more of these types

AethosGames responds:

A sequel is possible, but I have a few more projects ahead of it before I can even think of a Revert to Growth 2.

This SUCKS

Is definantly not a term i would use to describe this game. usually im the kinda of guy that goes for the more simplistic shooting and action games. Only because i like to give my brain a bit of a break and just slip into run an gun mode. But every now and then ill come across a game like this that just captures my attention and wont let go. The game is awesome pure and simple, and you dont see many well executed puzzle/platformers now a days. From the mechanics to the execution i could find no flaws. So all i can really say is thank you for being putting forth the time and energy it must have taken to make this awesome game. I hope that you enjoyed making it because i am going to enjoy every minute of playing it.

AethosGames responds:

I make games for players like you ;)

thanks a lot for playing.

I gots all teh medals too!

This has inspired me to start my game that I have been planing to work on all day. I am procrastinating due to the fact that I know no code and will be drawing alot! Well it looks like fun, just as much fun as this game. Great Idea and concept. Hope you get those awards working soon. Keep Programing/Animating!

AethosGames responds:

good luck with your game