Reviews for "Beastie Burgers"

nice game

it just got stuck when i played it.. it said the customer didn't want the ingredient i wanted to put on the burger.. but when i tried to give it without the pickles it said the customer was missing an ingredient.. ???

Good animation

The story was good, the animation was smooth, but the gameplay needs a bit of work. It starts out easy enough but gets difficult. I would say either skip the little details of how to make like the hamburger rare for example or maybe extend the time limit per customer. But over all it was entertaining.

Really good graphics

I liked the storyline and the graphics were great.But the game was a bit difficult