Reviews for "Beastie Burgers"

very fun.

yep.

Fun!

I love this game! I only have a few issues:

1) It's difficult at times to figure out what the customers want on their burgers because the ingredients overlap. I often messed up orders because of hidden ingredients.

2) It gets to be repetitive, at times. I think that the game would really benefit from an upgrade system, where we could spend the money we earn on stuff like better grills or something. Just an extra carrot to dangle in front of players to keep us playing.

3) I love the menu, with the car driving to all the locations! It's unique and fun to watch, but sometimes that car goes a bit too slowly for me. Speed up the driving!

4)Gameplay issue: I would've liked hotkeys for the utensils. I didn't really like having to put the spatula back all the time. Although that might be something you keep, since that could just be a gameplay feature, or something. It's a small issue.

Other than that, I'm addicted. Great game!

Just good fun

Graphics were crisp, music fitted the game perfectly and the gameplay was just pure fun.

hmmmm

well i was going to get on here and say how these other people were wrong and your game was very good...and i dont usually like games like this....then...it happened. it froze. fix the bugs and i think its golden. but you loose a few stars for freezing.

1 problem

great game, but there was one problem... I could never get the baked beans to cook! I would ladle them, try and put them on the griddle and it would always drop and be fed to the dog! I also couldn't always scoop it onto the burger, it would just go to the dog. I think there are still a few bugs that need to be worked out of the system.