Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

wow...

i saw this thread a long time ago. and LAUGHED MY ASS OFF reading every post.

the fact that someone made a flash about it...its just...

i love you

Thanks!

wow

I am thoroughly impressed. Normally, when a bbs-induced meme gets overblown, the results are usually pretty shoddy, but this was relatively awesome. The Unstable tactical nuke mascot killed me. Good job.

Thanks very much!

Not bad!

Admittedly during the beginning I was pretty turned off by all of the gay stuff going on (it just seemed so random), but it was still very enjoyable. I especially love the animation (the explosion is the best) and it was great to see some sketches you made at the credits. What gave you a 9 was the scene after the credits, which was simply made of awesome. While Dickneck may not be the biggest Internet celebrity ever, at least he'll be a celebrity here on Newgrounds, which I have memories of him first appearing on the forums!

Phobotech responds:

The sketches in the credits were actually provided by badass, busty, ball-busting moderator, JadeTheAssassin.

The scene with the cybord LordTurnip (or now "Prime Turnip") was completely added at the last minute by myself, as it was never clearly established what happened to him in the story. It's implied that he died, but never addressed.

It's my intention that you'll catch up on Prime Turnip's origin in the trailer for the sequel.

Also, you can rest assured, there will be slightly less gayness in the sequel, and hopefully, much more complex animations.

THATS WHY I have to pump out many more flashes before the sequel. So I can get better at the frame-by-frame badassery. (Still not confident enough for what I envisioned. Time will be my judge)

I'm really glad you liked it!

OhEmGee!

This means the next one will be the originis of Neck Dick?

Phobotech responds:

Well idn't that cyuuuute....

...BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!

wtf.......um awesome.

Normally I flame people who make piss poor movies that have to do with abrasive content. But you sir know how to handle yourself. At first I thought this was going to be graphic for the sake of being graphic (A sad truth for half of NG) But you actually gave it all a purpose and a joke that I found to be truly worth my time. I thank you for showing how to handle this type of humor, I only hope this rubs off on people, so we can see the end of flash that just seems to be graphic because it can.

Phobotech responds:

Unfortunately, the mediocre piss-poor movies are a dime-a-dozen. That's why you need to keep an eye out for the better flashes that stand out among them.

"If you look for it, you'll find it."