Reviews for "Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup"

Lolz nice

Lolz great game in all aspects....just cant get the peace one....i have to hit them and cant avoid them

also got to 5999900. really sucked. I tried over and over again but kept getting either the same score or lower.

anyways, great job

Co-Author Xelu

That art was superb, and very original. It is rare to see art that good in games these days. He desrves a co-author so I would strongly recommend coing him. As for the programming, it was superb as well. Hell everything was superb. I loved this game and I was so glad you implemented medals into it. It is juusstt the right length and I loved the simple controls. I always enjoy your style colio, and the music was AWESOME.

Great job.

Coolio-Niato responds:

He's just on vacation at the moment, so I can't get his cobuddy. I will don't worry.

Blank Out

Is it supposed to just Blank Out at the end?

great

great game, beat the final boss, got 5787900 points, ranked skymaster

This is a very good game

I finally got around to making an attempt at finishing the game, and it only took me a few tries to get there. This really is a game that gets easier once you've beaten it, too; after I beat it the first time, it was rare for me not to beat it on all subsequent playthroughs. On the run in which I got my 6,000,000 point medal, I finished with 5 hearts left.

Also, pro-tip: if you're going for the 6 million point medal, you need at least 3,180,000 when you reach the final boss. It's also a good idea to have at least 800,000 when you reach the first boss, as that will give you a bit of leeway in the second half; I missed a whole bunch of ships that I should have killed in the second half, but still got to 6,000,000 because of how well I did at the start.

The only thing I'd change is having to go through the credit screens at the start after every single play; I've already skipped it once, I shouldn't need to skip it again.