Reviews for "This is the Only Level"

Loved it, wish I could finish it, but my chromebook doesn't have a Caps lock key, so I can't go past stage 24 :(

It only has one level. 5/5
JK, it is a very nice concept that works while being simplistic.

great game..... but there should be a medal for passing stage 8

This game is lovely. It just goes to show that you don't need big, fancy graphics to create an amazing game.

what a nice game, reminds me of this very unique mobile game that came out 2015 named "that level again" , where you had to repeat the same level again and again... and there was a button... and the answer was always different... and aah... well, i see now that it wasn't as unique as i believed, but hey, this was really nice game and i love the idea, and this was really nicely done. I just love that little blue elephant!