For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle"

now THAT is funny

i love the story
i love the song
i love the animation
i LOVE THIS MOVIE ^^

This makes everyother flash animation look...

Lazy. And bad. The animation was simply brilliant, and the extra pictures and such makes it all the better! How much time did this take?!

RWappin responds:

Way longer that it should have. Well over a year. But there were many long periods where I didn't work on it at all.

hahahaha

Must have watched it half a dozen times. I really liked the song and the animation was funny and fit it very well. Good Good Good job, I rarely award tens but this is a fine piece of work.

WOWZORZ!

This flash is worthy of being aired on Nickelodeon!

Wonderfantabulariffic!

At first I thought the chorus was a bit annoying, but I got to like it a lot. Personally, I think I'm more of a sad noodle.