For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle"

cool

but the chorus got kindof annoying, but maybe thats just me. still diservs a 10 though.

very original

It seems like you put a lot of work in this, all the "happy noodle" miniatures that appeared as pictures during the video, well thats a lot of work to put in just one frame.
Very original content overall, i liked how the art is sloppy and often changing, and how the narrator voice also speaks for both characters.
If you haven't already, you could start a series about these two guys, this might give it a nice intro.

different

liked it and havent seen anything like it nice work hope to see more

sweet!

good length didn't drag on too much and wasn;t too short
the battle wasn't epic at all which was a bit of a let down but yea that was pretty good random and awesome
good art work good music and was pretty funny!

LOL

Bring in the lols for this game, great and funny! XD