Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

The song at the menu was noice.

I was going to fav this because of the school shooting cool shooting thing, but that one part... the bottom one... you owe me a breakfast, because I just lost mine. :'(

Hahaha

I laughed hard at the School Shooting/Cool Shooting part, but I didn't really find the other two funny. Other reviewers, quit being so bitchy! He doesn't really endorse this stuff! Also, just one thing, with you're style, it's obvious you're trying to be Catoblepas, I could tell from the loading screen. Next time, use a style of your own. Even your name is just like Catoblepas. Again, I laughed really hard on the first one! Hope you get better!

True brilliance

i agree with your sentiments.

terrible

that aussie flag burning aint cool

but i guess you deserve a 1 for the street fighter skit

WTF

That street fighter skit was damn hilarious. I nearly spit my drink on my monitor when his eyepatch flapped up... jesus christ.