Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

Nostalgia rush.

I see that some reviews asks the question: "what does it mean".

"Cool Shooting School Shooting" is obviously a reference to the Columbine High School shooting and the parents who were so eager to blame music, games, and celebrities instead of looking at their kids or them selfs.

"Saggot's Desperate Hour" is good old homosexual fun.
It's one of the few things that has been here since the start and haven't gone away.
The same goes for "Barbeque Land", it's just silly nonsensical humor which the older members tend to love and get nostalgia over.

I love...

How every single one of these reviews are being rated as useless.
Even though you did warn about the homosexuality....It was still fucking disgusting, so you loose major points there. I founbd the school shooting scene...imitable.
Songs were catchy, and the animation fit the over all feeling of the flash. Other than that less gay SECKS and It'd be cool....

cool shooting...

perfect don't ever change anything.
maybe this will put NG on the O'Reillyshow.

There's no line you won't cross.

Just the way it should be.
Keep hitting 'em where it hurts!

Also, that school shooting song is addictive as hell.

???

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??!?!?!?!?