Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crunchball 3000"

Just a little lacking

The graphics are good, but the game itself is quite boring compared to SB2.

The AI of the Brutes is even worse that that of Revolvers - something I though impossible!

I'd like to see a few more useful areas on the pitch/walls, not necessarily the same function as SB2 but just to give an alternative to running up the pitch.

Finally, it would help if we knew what each stat was for (and the position of the selected player) - I've a rough idea, but it would make it much easier when starting the team.

great game

but i found annoying how on defense, if i tried to switch to the closest player to the ball carrier, he'd usually only be on his way to cover someone else or return to formation so by the time i switch to him, he's run past the ball carrier. Switching to autoswitch only helped alittle too, because it switched to whoevers closest, but, if there are more than one of my players in the proximity, it'd automatically switch between them and I would end up running the wrong way when the switch happens. very good game, very addicting though, but this problem makes it annoying at times.

Wow.

This game was extremely fun! I read some complaints about lag and control problems, but I see no lag and controls to me are simple and easy to use. 10 for you!

Can't wait for the next one!

Y'know this game is a lot better than the other online soccer games. Has way more depth to it.

Keep it up! I wanna play the next version!

Decent idea.

The controls weren't very well thought out though. Also it lagged really badly too. You might want to either tone down the graphics, or have more control over the quality.